- Shooting takes place on most Saturdays commencing at 10.00am unless it is A DECLARED FIRE BAN DAY.
- Beginners (no shooting experience necessary) are most welcome, as are visitors from other rifle clubs. Contact secretary, email@example.com
- Please be advised that no shooting is allowed on the range unless authorised by the rifle club.
- Shoot for Autism. A fundraising shoot to support the Southern Autistic School was held at the range on Saturday October 24, 2015. Thank you to all VRA shooters and club members who once again supported this worthy cause with the sum of $4000 presented recently to the school by Club Captain John Eland.
- Thank you also to our event sponsors: ADI POWDERS, AQUATERRO/US OPTICS, BRUMBIES BAKERY BERWICK, CARPEGGIANI FAMILY, LILJA BARRELS, LONGIES LONGARMS, MARRUM AND GIDDONS FAMILIES, MASTER AMMUNITION, NOIA TRADING, PRACTICAL SHOOTING SUPPLIES, P.S.S. ZTE.